ART HISTORY & CRITICISM FACULTY
- Michele H. Bogart, Ph.D. University of Chicago, Professor, American art and material culture.
- Barbara E. Frank, Ph.D. Indiana University, Associate Professor, African, African Diaspora, and Mesoamerican art. Also faculty in Africana Studies and Affiliate in Women’s Studies.
- Shoki Goodarzi, Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley, Lecturer, Ancient, Islamic, and Near Eastern Art and Archaeology.
- Sohl Lee, Ph.D. University of Rochester. Assistant Professor. Contemporary East Asian Art and Visual Culture, Critical Theory and Globalization.
- John Lutterbie, Ph.D. University of Washington, Professor, Joint Appointment with Theatre, Performance Theory, Theory of Theatre and Performance Art.
- David S. Mather, Assistant Professor, Early Twentieth-Century and Interwar European Art, Ph.D. University of California, San Diego
- Zabet Patterson, Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley. Core Faculty for the Consortium for Digital Arts, Culture, and Technology, Assistant Professor, Digital Visual Culture.
- James H. Rubin, Ph.D. Harvard University, Professor, Nineteenth-century European art history, theory, and criticism; art and politics; art and philosophy.
- Andrew V. Uroskie, Associate Professor, Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley. MA/PhD Graduate Program Director
STUDIO ART FACULTY
- Isak Berbic, M.F.A. School of Art and Design, College of Architecture and the Arts, University of Illinois at Chicago. Assistant Professor, Photography
- Toby Buonagurio, M.A. City College of New York, Professor, Ceramics, ceramic sculpture and drawing.
- Stephanie Dinkins, M.F.A in Photography, Maryland Institute College of Art, Associate Professor and Director for Digital Art Minor, Image based object & installation, photography, video art.
- Christa Erickson, M.F.A. University of California, San Diego, Associate Professor, Electronic installation, digital media, video art. Affiliate in Women’s Studies and Cultural Studies. Medical Leave 2014-15
- Martin Levine, M.F.A. California College of Arts and Crafts, Professor, Printmaking.
- Nobuho Nagasawa, M.F.A. Hochschule der Kunst Berlin. Professor, sculpture, installation and public art. MFA Graduate Program Director
- Howardena Pindell, M.F.A. Yale University. Professor, Drawing and painting.
- Helen Harrison, M.A. Case Western Reserve University, Lecturer and Director, Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center, 20th-century art, museum studies.
- Karen Levitov, Director and Curator, Paul W. Zuccaire Gallery, Staller Center for the Arts.
- Lorraine Walsh, M.F.A. University of Pennsylvania/Penn Design, Art Director and Curator of The Simons Center for Geometry and Physics.
- Donald Kuspit, Professor Emeritus.
- Anita Moskowitz, Professor Emerita, Ph.D. New York University
- Melvin H. Pekarsky, Professor Emeritus. M.A. Northwestern University. Drawing, painting, theory, and public art.
- Brooke Belisle, Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley. American Council of Learned Societies New Faculty Fellow. Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Cultural Analysis and Theory.
- Megan Craig, Ph.D. New School for Social Research. Assistant Professor of Philosophy.
- Marc Fasanella, Ph.D. in Art & Art Education, New York University. Visting Professor.
- Raiford Guins, Ph.D. University of Leeds. Assistant Professor of Comparative Literary and Cultural Studies. Core Faculty for the Consortium for Digital Arts, Culture, and Technology.
- E. Ann Kaplan, Ph.D. Rutgers University. Humanities Institute Director, Distinguished Professor of English and Comparative Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Adrienne Munich, Ph.D. City University of New York. Professor of English, Women’s Studies, and Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies.
- Margaret Schedel, D.M.A. University of Cincinnati College. Assistant Professor; composition and computer music.
- Jeanette Oi-Suk Yew, M.F.A. in Design, California Institute of the Arts. Lecturer, Lighting Design and Technology.
- Melissa Clarke, MPS New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, Adjunct Lecturer, Digital Arts.
- Jason Paradis, M.F.A. Stony Brook University. Adjunct Lecturer, Drawing, Painting, Mixed Media.
- Lorena Salcedo-Watson, M.F.A. Stony Brook University. Visiting Artist, Printmaking and Lithography.
- Chris Semergieff, M.F.A. Brooklyn College. Visiting Artist, Drawing and painting.